Making Love With Her Ego

The ramblings of a young woman who if she were a man, she'd be a DANDY.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

FLION!


If you know me, you know that I love winged lions, or flions, as I like to call them. In fact, I love flions SO much that I have decided to tattoo one on my body. This is where I need your help. Being that I am indecisive and a tattoo is a pretty big decision, I need your help decided where on my body to have this mythical creature permanently etched into my skin.

I was thinking the back of the neck, but Chad said that's the new tramp stamp. Perhaps a small flion on my forearm? The children I work with would be fascinated by it.

Give a girl some advice!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jonathon Morgan said...

While I almost always suggest people put tatoos on their ass. In this case, I'd reccomend the biscep. You'll look like a fuckin' hard ass.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Leticia said...

That's what Chad said. That way it will be easy to hide, as well as easy to show off.

10:03 AM  
Blogger kendra said...

i vote for large and across the back. that way when you go topless, everyone will see how cool you are.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

my advice is to put it somewhere that wont be a "sag zone" in the future.

so this wingly beast never loses its shape.

1:14 PM  
Blogger ERic said...

Are there any sag zones? I plan to live to a hundred, and by that point, I expect everything to sag.

2:54 PM  
Blogger ERic said...

Well, that was a stupid comment. I meant to say "Are there any places that WON'T sag?"

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home