Making Love With Her Ego

The ramblings of a young woman who if she were a man, she'd be a DANDY.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Chili Dog Paradise



There is a new hot dog stand that has opened on Duval and 45th. It's named Big Daddy's and the proprietors are very friendly. I had the Texas Dog, a hot dog topped with ranch dressing, chili, cheese, and onions (well, no onions for me of course). It was fucking delicious. It fell apart on me, but that was okay, because it just meant chili and cheese just fell all over my fries. FREE CHILI CHEESE FRIES Y'ALL! Also, a fork was provided for my convenience.

In closing, excellent chili dogs, fresh crinkle fries, friendly owners, pleasant outdoor seating (it was just in a parking lot, but I felt very pleased and comfortable.), Big Daddy's is the fucking best.

If you don't eat there, and they close down, I will kick your ass.

P.S. They have veggie dogs for all you fancypants.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Leticia said...

That seems highly unlikely.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home