Making Love With Her Ego

The ramblings of a young woman who if she were a man, she'd be a DANDY.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Another Audition

Yes, I had another audition yesterday. This one was for Psycho Beach Party. I think it went fairly well. Errich and Bre were there so I felt really comfortable. They lent me their moral support and impeccable comedic timing. The director had Bre and I read for a butch dyke lesbian part and told the only other girl there that she didn't have to read for it because she was pretty. Yeah, I KNOW. You should've seen mine and Bre's face. I was like "What, me not pretty, but I have dimples!." He later apologized. I found it to be mildly amusing. Perhaps even bemusing. Except not really. Oh and get this, another young high school lassie was there with her stage mom. It's becoming a freakin' epidemic. Or, I am just getting old and crotchety. Most likely the latter.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott from Oregon said...

-Yes, you DO have dimples. I was just passing through, saw your dimples,stopped to say "Hi Dimples!"

I too love the misappropriated tongue of cats, especially when they think they are cooler than I am.

Good luck on your auditions.

Scott--

3:35 PM  
Blogger Leticia said...

Thanks Scott! I feel like Shirley Temple now!

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home