Making Love With Her Ego

The ramblings of a young woman who if she were a man, she'd be a DANDY.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

DO YOU STILL LOVE ME?

OMG it's been over a month. September was a shitty month. It was way too busy. You know how I hate anything that involves effort.

RECAP!!!!!
  • I've started working at the elementary school again. The other day I was playing basketball with some 3rd and 4th graders and I fell down twice. I like that in a group of 9 year olds, I am the most uncoordinated.
  • Bitten: A Zombie Rock Odyssey opened last Friday. There were a few technical problems, but overall I think it went rather well. The reviewer for the Chronicle came on opening night. WTF?
  • I am trying to work up the courage to quit my job. I am such a pussy. I hate confrontations. I am considering submitting my two-weeks notice via email. What do you think?
Really though, I need a new job. If you have an suggestions or leads, let me know.

FOR SERIOUS Y'ALL

3 Comments:

Blogger Jonathon Morgan said...

Where have you been? I totally thought you abandoned the blog.

If you find a lead on a new job, lemme know.

2:02 PM  
Blogger ERic said...

WELCOME BACK!

I hear you on the job thing. C'mon, be a mensch. Isn't the best way to stick it to the man to tell it right to his face?

Anyway, good luck with the job thing. And with the zombie thing!

4:44 PM  
Blogger Leticia said...

YOU SAID IT GUYS!

I have been either rehearsing, working, eating, or sleeping.

I am thinking about being a cat show judge.

almost just kidding

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home