Making Love With Her Ego

The ramblings of a young woman who if she were a man, she'd be a DANDY.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Failed eBay Purchases

I apologize, it has been a while. I cannot say I have been particularly busy.

I am going to highlight some recent failed eBay purchases. I have a long and storied history with eBay. There have been good times, and there have been very very bad times.

Failed Item For 8/29/06:

Now I'm not sure exactly what I was thinking when I bid on this. Am I harboring a secret desire to be some sort of sexy referee? I paid $9.99 for this fashion abomination. Now, it wouldn't be so bad if it fit me like it does on the mannequin. The ad said, and I quote, "It seems to melt to your body for the perfect sexy fit!" This is a lie. It clings to my bosoms nicely (as most things/people are compelled to do.), but it droops about my waist making it look slightly reminiscent to Richard Nixon's jowls.

I guess I could always "Cinch it."


Ah well, thems the breaks, right?. I am more than positive there will be more failed eBay purchases in the future. I will keep you choads updated.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jonathon Morgan said...

Admit it. You love U2.

I wish you posted more often.

:(

11:22 PM  
Blogger kendra said...

I need more letty. POST MORE.

1:37 AM  
Blogger Lady-A said...

Hey-
When are we going to get another post, L-dog?

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home