Making Love With Her Ego

The ramblings of a young woman who if she were a man, she'd be a DANDY.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Frito Pie Fiasco

I am in the middle of a giagantic argument about Frito Pie. These NON TEXANS are saying that you have to put the frito pie ingredients into a casserole dish and bake it. FUCKING BAKE IT! That's absurd! It's just wrong. Frito pie is simply fritos, with WOLF BRAND CHILI poured over the top, then topped with cheddar cheese. In middle school I used to eat it right out of the bag. You don't gotta get all fancy and shit.

In any case, Frito pie is a winner.

Update, my friend Bridget (a Missourian) and I are having a Frito Pie cook-off this Friday. Pictures and results are to come!

2 Comments:

Blogger ERic said...

Damn you and your blog name. Now I'm singing, endlessly through the whole damn day "Ziggy played... guitaaaaaar"

BTW. You are funny as shit.

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, yes. A lot of times you may even open a CAN of nacho cheese and pour that shit on there.

I'm sure the baking of the frito pie may make it delicious, but it's just not right.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home