Making Love With Her Ego

The ramblings of a young woman who if she were a man, she'd be a DANDY.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

BRAINS

I auditioned for Bitten! A Zombie Rock Odyssey yesterday night. I think it went well, all I had to do is sing a song, which is one of the few things I truly excel at. I sang Blue Collar Man by Styx. Now, I've got to admit, I can sing the bejeezus out of that song. Tommy Shaw really has his work cut out for him when I'm around. If I don't get a callback I will be baffled, no one can resist the Styx.

But all is not right. I was disturbed at the number of 15 year old girls at the audition. One girl had braces and another one was with her mother. Now, I am not the most mature lady in the world, but I know for a fact that if I spend any considerable amount of time with these girls, their delicate eggshell adolescent minds will be fucked FO' LIFE! Anyone who knows me knows this is the absolute truth. EXCELLENT.

8 Comments:

Blogger ERic said...

There sure a lot of zombies on the minds of film/theater folks lately. Is that a comment on the state of the nation?

5:16 PM  
Blogger Jonathon Morgan said...

When do you find out if you get called back?

1:10 PM  
Blogger Leticia said...

Hmm, I don't know. I haven't been contacted yet. Perhaps they CAN resist the Styx!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Leticia said...

Oh, I got a callback a mere 10 minutes later. Patience is a virtue Jonathon.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Jonathon Morgan said...

Congrats! How they could they resist YOU, Letty? They'd be INSANE if they didn't cast you.

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, Letty Loo! I'm sure you will be the STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also have to thank you for another blog. Now I have 4 things to check in between Party Poker.net

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loo,
COngrats on the Zombie Musical. Is it fun?

How's about your boyfriend, Keith getting the boot from Runway?

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home