Making Love With Her Ego

The ramblings of a young woman who if she were a man, she'd be a DANDY.

Monday, July 17, 2006

7/17/06 MONDAY

What I did at work today:

Sat
Drank coffee
Tooled around on the internet
Read some of "Smart Couples Finish Rich" (Chad's grandma bought it for us.)
Played Freecell x 6
Shuffled papers around my desk in an attempt to look busy
Daydreamed about having legs like Susan Sarandon (Rocky Horror era)
Ate Ruffles KC Masterpiece BBQ potato chips
Made this list.

I had a busy day.

3 Comments:

Blogger ERic said...

Wow. Your day sounds exactly like mine have been.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Jonathon Morgan said...

Can Amanda and I have that Smart Couples Finish Rich book when you're done?

10:35 AM  
Blogger Leticia said...

Sure J-Dog, I'll mail it to you anonymously.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home