Making Love With Her Ego

The ramblings of a young woman who if she were a man, she'd be a DANDY.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Letty Appreciates

Every week I will talk about something that I really appreciate. May it be a song, a food item, clothing, people, et al.

This week, I appreciate the song "I'm Not In Love" by 10cc. When you first hear that layer of synths, you're fucking hooked. Now imagine this song is playing at the roller rink during couples skate. Jesse Coddington is skating with Kelly Fonseca and they're HOLDING HANDS. You're on the sidelines in your Gitano jeans sobbing. This song has SO MUCH! SO MUCH SYNTHS! I imagine this is what it sounds like when you open the gates to heaven. This song and "All of My Love" by Led Zeppelin would be playing on repeat.

Big boys don't cry. Big boys don't cry. Big boys don't cry.

AWESOME, I appreciate you, "I'm not In Love" by 10cc. You make my day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonathon Morgan said...

How totally pumped am I that you have your own blog? You rule!

10:06 PM  
Blogger Leticia said...

My first comment! I decided to make a blog because I feel my life is just that interesting and my opinions are just that important. ;)

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home