Making Love With Her Ego

The ramblings of a young woman who if she were a man, she'd be a DANDY.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Here we go!

It has long been acknowledged that my birthday lasts the entire month of July. I remember in elementary school, being that I am a summer baby, I had to pick a day in the middle of autumn to celebrate my birthday. I was pissed. I didn't want to celebrate in SEPTEMBER (ugh), I wanted to celebrate in JULY.

Now let us discuss why July 24th (my actual birthday) is important:
  • It is also my father's birthday. My father is a cool dude. He sports a mustache and has a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
  • It is the 205th day in the year.
  • Carl Yastrzemski hit his 400th career homerun.
  • Hey, Simon Bolivar was born this day. He's important!
  • Peter Sellers died on this day. Two years before I was born.
  • Ruth Buzzie, your favorite comedienne and mine was born to bring mirth to the world.
For the longest time I thought that my birthday was also National Hot Dog Day. I was sorely dissapointed to find out that it was actually July 21st. By god, it's going to take more than three days to keep me from enjoying the shit out of a hot dog though. AMEN TO THAT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home